Taking Funerals Seriously Day Conference
The Archbishops' Council's work around funeral ministry is already making an impact in churches across the country. If you have yet to hear these key messages, then come along to find out more.
For everyone involved in funeral ministry
The day will include:
- Understanding the changing context of funerals
- Getting people talking and planning
- Effective relationships with funeral directors
- Ideas for keeping contact afterwards
- New resources and how to access them
10 May 2016 at St Martin's House Conference Centre, Leicester
Registration from 9:30am, 10:00am start, 16:00 finish.
£25 including lunch and all materials. Only 60 places available: book using the 'register' green button above.
Note: If you are from Leicester Diocese please do not book using this site: contact Barry Hill on firstname.lastname@example.org
St Martins House Conference Centre, 7 Peacock Lane, Leicester LE1 5PZ
For directions and travel information please visit the venue website here